SARE members include Administrative Council Members, State Ag Coordinators, and State Program Assistants.
Refer to the SSARE Travel Guidelines for details on reimbursements for airfare, hotel, meals, and miscellaneous expenses. In order to have expenses reimbursed for SARE-related travel that is not associated with a funded grant project, the following documentation is required:
- The UGA Supplier Form (completed online at https://suppliers.uga.edu). This form is required for reimbursement, but only needs to be completed one time. If you completed this form from prior travel reimbursements, you can skip this step. DO NOT COMPLETE ANOTHER FORM.
- A copy of the SARE Travel Expense Reimbursement Form.
- A copy of the Non-employee Payment Form.
- Enclose all original receipts (except for meals and mileage, which are paid via per diem). It is requested that receipts be taped to an 8.5 X 11 sheet of paper to prevent loss. All receipts must be in the name of the traveler.
- A copy of the event agenda, or event flyer showing the name, location and dates of the event.
NOTE: Per University of Georgia policy, only hotels/motels are allowable lodging establishments for reimbursement. Businesses, such as Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, condos/townhomes, or similar vacation rentals are not allowable lodging services. International travel is not allowed.
The documents and original receipts must be mailed. E-mails requesting travel reimbursement with attached forms and receipts will not be accepted. Mail the travel reimbursement packet to:
University of Georgia – Griffin Campus
1109 Experiment St.
Stuckey Building, Room 203
Griffin, GA 30223-1731
We recommend you make copies of the forms and receipts for your files.
State Ag Coordinators and State Program Assistants must receive approval of travel reimbursement through the Professional Development Program before travel reimbursement can be processed. Contact David Redhage (email@example.com) or Shelley Bennett (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.